Home » » Hubby's Night of Humiliation

Hubby's Night of Humiliation



Come on Amy, you can squeeze harder than that
"Do you really mean we can do anything we want to him?"

 "Oh hell yeah, I use to wonder where his limit was but the more I tested him the more he liked it. He loves humiliation, I even fucked his son right in front of him"
"Silvia, I can't believe that."

"Tell her Roger, then tell her what I made you do after."

"Sil, please, it's too embarrassing..."

"Tell her!"

"She made me clean Georgie's cum up with my tongue and right in front of him."

"Now tell her what you asked, no begged, to do while you ate you boys spunk.

I,  I, begged her to let me jackoff as I did it."

"What else happened that night?"

"Silvia moved Georgie into my bed..."

"Whose bed?"

"Your bed dear, she moved Georgie into her bed and now I sleep in the garage"