Home » » Cuckolded by your Rival

Cuckolded by your Rival


He not only makes you look bad at work but now in the bed room as well
Your beautiful hotwife…your wedding ring….she skipped work and is
spending the day with the young, hung stud that works in your
department.…(he got a day off by beating your sales record this
month)…..you are at your office an just got this picture and text…..

hi hon….Dan insisted that I wear this outfit and had me take off my
panties too…It’s been a great day….I’ve never been fucked this
good..…Dan is not only huge but he sure knows how to use it……he can fuck
for hours, he has fucked me at three times this afternoon….….he is sooo
much better than you and now I probably won’t be able to feel you
little dick for a while ……….

btw, we are headed to your favorite after-work hangout place for
drinks…..he said it would turn you on and humiliate you immensely
knowing that your friends and coworkers will see me in my sexy hotwife
attire accompanied by a young, handsome stud, which also happens to be
your rival…

he loves showing me off….you and your friends will probably get an
eyeful……we will have a few drinks with you and your coworkers ….. then I
will leave with him, back to his place…

I hope you are enjoying this cause I certainly am….thanks for begging me to be your hotwife…I Love it!…….See you soon..Love you…

The Modern American Marriage….she is your hotwife…..just like you wanted…Enjoy! (Thanks to the Hot Wife Wedding Rings blog for this)