Home » » A Goddess Controls my Wife

A Goddess Controls my Wife


That's right sweetie, take a deep sniff
My wife has taken up with the lesbian who lives down the hall from us. At first I was turned on by the idea of watching June making love with another woman, I even encouraged her to spend more time with her in the hopes that they would fool around some. What I didn't know was that Serena was a very dominant woman and once she had June under her spell she began to rule her life.

Now she is no longer allowed to even let me touch her or even see her naked unless Serena is around to supervise. As I sit in my little room while the two of them make love in what was once our room I can only imagine the pleasures they are experiencing. For me the only reward I receive is a sniff of June's sweaty armpit, after they are finished